I am an admin at a group for support for ratings. I complemented everyone in my group and wrote this:
Anyone doing the challenge this month? If so We've nearly made it a week. Keep it up! Remember the following with ratings:
1. Keep smiling: You're amazing!
2. Not all students like you, but they are the minority.
3. You're awesome!
4. Ratings don't define you!
5. You're doing your best!
And remember some key things:
3. IT issues: check it and see if you can figure it out first, see if it is you, and then contact IT.
4. And remember to elicit a response.